c o n t a c t
- Phone: (817) 272-0906
- Fax: (817) 272-3784
- Office: Engineering Research Building
- (Spring 2014) Office Hours: M/W 1:00 to 2:00 PM and by appt.
- I am on Faculty Development Leave for Spring 2014. I will be coming to UTA regularly until mid-April. I am not teaching this semester.
- A recent version of my CV:
n e w s
- I was co-PC chair (along with Emiliano De Cristofaro) of PETS
- I recently co-chaired a DIMACS Working Group on Measuring
- Complete notes and executive summary coming soon.
- I am local arrangements chair for GameSec 2013:
- I have given talks recently at:
- Rutgers WINLAB (May 2013)
- Princeton (May 2013)
- UMass Amherst (April 2013)
- Northeastern U. (April 2013)
- U. North Texas SOMIC (April 2013)
- Southern Methodist University (Nov. 2012)
- Recent publications are appearing in:
- In Spring 2014, I am taking a Faculty Development
Leave, granted by UT Arlington, to focus on my research
in measuring anonymity systems. I will be in and out of
Arlington and I will not be teaching.
- In Fall 2014, I will most likely be teaching
Information Security 1 (4380/5380),
a hands-on introduction to
computer and network security issues.
- I am always looking to recruit talented Ph.D. and
M.S. students to work with me on research. Please read about my research and email me for more