- Joint work with Princeton accepted at ACM CCS!
- Dr. Wright gets a new NSF grant with Prateek Mittal (Princeton)
- Dr. Wright visiting Claudia Diaz's group at KU Leuven
- Jody gets Dovetail in at PETS 2014!
- Taiabul gets a paper into SOUPS!
- Mahdi gets Persea in at AsiaCCS
- iSec shows off its research at UT Arlington's E-Week 2012
- iSec participates in UTA research week'2011
- Capture The Flag Contest 2010
- The Impact of Cues and User Interaction on the Memorability of System-Assigned Recognition-Based Graphical Passwords
- Towards Making Random Passwords Memorable: Leveraging Users’ Cognitive Ability Through Multiple Cues
- Multiple-Password Interference in the GeoPass User Authentication Scheme
- Leveraging Real-Life Facts to Make Random Passwords More Memorable